France, Crozes Hermitage
A magnificent white from Domaine Philippe and Vincent JABOULET.
On the nose, this white wine convinces with its wide range of fresh fruit aromas (peach, pear, apple, melon) complemented by notes of dried fruit and a few hints of herbs. Fruit, elegant body and aromatic persistence form a solid base for a wine that impresses on the finish with its many facets and pleasant length.
80% in stainless steel vats, the remaining 20% of the young wine is aged for twelve months in barrels (French oak barrel with a capacity of 228 litres)
Ripe apple (Cox Orange), pear, peach, melon, raisin, fresh vegetable
Savory biscuits, antipasti, fish, shellfish, soft cheeses
09 to 11°C
After 30 years at the Paul Jaboulet Aîné family estate, as production manager, Philippe Jaboulet and his son took over a property in Côtes du Rhône Septentrionales as well as a family property.
Philippe Jaboulet, it's a lifetime in the service of wine. The vineyard is his domain.
Vincent Jaboulet, oenologist, 4 years of studies on the vine and wine, internships in France and in the new world (Australia), embodies the sixth Jaboulet generation.
Crozes-Hermitage red and white, the most extensive appellation and located around the Hermitage (25ha).
Hermitage or Ermitage, the most prestigious appellation of the northern region (1.30 ha).
Cornas, appellation in red only located on the right bank of the Rhône (2.50 ha) granite soil at altitude.
IGP red and white (2 ha): 100% Syrah and 100% Viognier.
Since 2016, the estate has obtained the HVE classification. The certification attests that they promote biodiversity by engaging in practices that preserve the natural areas present within the plots and around the farm: respect for the ecosystem and control of water consumption. They are classified as HVE level 3 (the highest level): “zero pesticides”, “zero chemical insecticides”, tillage. Lately, they have set up insect hotels, birdhouses and bat houses for integrated pest management. .
These vigorous and robust vineyards, some of which are over 100 years old, are firmly planted in unrivaled land which, combined with a harsh climate, gives the grapes their special quality and personality.
(may contain sulphites, eggs, milk, fish)
Red and white wine usually contain sulphites, but there are sulphur-free wines available. Many wines use eggs, milk or fish at the fining stage of production. The ingredient list will not include these allergens because even though the wine has come into contact with these ingredients, they are removed from the final product.